Anderson .Paak is working on a new album called Ventura and now he delivers its first single “King James.”
The West Coast artist recently announced the project along with his Best Teef In The Game Tour. The campaign kicks off May 17th with supporting acts The Free Nationals, Thundercat, Noname, Earl Sweatshirt, Jessie Reyez, and Mac DeMarco.
Anderson delivered his fifth studio LP Oxnard in November, which is executive produced by Dr. Dre.
The talented singer has also joined forces with Jameson Irish Whisky for their Love Thy Bar campaign. The promotion prompts viewers to support their local drinking establishment and responsibly enjoy a beverage with friends.
Vice President Paul Di Vito says:
“To let you know we’re serious, Jameson is pledging up to $1 million towards our program to help consumers try Jameson and support their local neighborhood bars in America. Consumers will be able to engage with their communities and support their favorite bars with a drink offer from Jameson. This connection to local neighborhoods across the country is a big part of what has shaped Jameson into what it is today and it’s vital that we show our support and commitment to keeping these institutions of culture and community alive.”
Listen to Anderson .Paak’s new song “King James” below or download a copy on iTunes. I’ve included the tracklist for Ventura, due out April 12th.
*Stream is only available in select international markets. Fans in the US will have to wait until midnight.
01. Anderson .Paak – Come Home (Feat. André 3000)
02. Anderson .Paak – Make It Better (Feat. Smokey Robinson)
03. Anderson .Paak – Reachin’ 2 Much (Feat. Lalah Hathaway)
04. Anderson .Paak – Winners Circle
05. Anderson .Paak – Good Heels (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
06. Anderson .Paak – Yada Yada
07. Anderson .Paak – King James
08. Anderson .Paak – Chosen One (Feat. Sonyae Elise)
09. Anderson .Paak – Jet Black (Feat. Brandy)
10. Anderson .Paak – Twilight
11. Anderson .Paak – What Can We Do? (Feat. Nate Dogg)