Anderson .Paak released his fourth studio album Ventura earlier this month and now we have its first week sales numbers.
The project was able to debut at number four on Billboard’s Top 200 chart by selling 55,000 units (39,000 traditional sales) in the first seven days. This is Anderson’s first top ten placing with Venice, Malibu, and Oxnard missing the cut.
Ventura contains 11 songs and features André 3000, Jazmine Sullivan, Smokey Robinson, Lalah Hathaway, Sonyae Elise, and Nate Dogg. It is executive produced by Dr. Dre who also handled duties on Oxnard.
Anderson .Paak recorded this LP at the same time as Oxnard. He said the first is meant to be gritty, while the second is more pretty and reflective. He built up to the release with an official music video for “Make It Better.”
The West Coast singer will launch his Best Teef In The Game Tour on May 17th and will be joined by The Free Nationals, Thundercat, Earl Sweatshirt, Noname, Mac DeMarco, and Jessie Reyez.
01. Anderson .Paak – Come Home (Feat. André 3000)
02. Anderson .Paak – Make It Better (Feat. Smokey Robinson)
03. Anderson .Paak – Reachin’ 2 Much (Feat. Lalah Hathaway)
04. Anderson .Paak – Winners Circle
05. Anderson .Paak – Good Heels (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
06. Anderson .Paak – Yada Yada
07. Anderson .Paak – King James
08. Anderson .Paak – Chosen One (Feat. Sonyae Elise)
09. Anderson .Paak – Jet Black (Feat. Brandy)
10. Anderson .Paak – Twilight
11. Anderson .Paak – What Can We Do? (Feat. Nate Dogg)
The post Anderson .Paak “Ventura” First Week Album Sales Revealed appeared first on rapWAVE.